Sunday, May 20, 2007

7 new blogs on PA today!

I'd like to thank Mojoey of Deep Thoughts (who also maintains the Atheist Blogroll, which by the way I encourage every atheism-related blogger to join) for his recent mention of Planet Atheism. Thanks to that, and other recent mentions I've mentioned recently, such as those in Why Don't You Blog? or Blurp, 7 bloggers -- yes, seven -- have asked to join PA today!

Without further ado, here are the newcomers:
This means that there are now 75 blogs on Planet Atheism, a nicely impressive number. :) Each new member enriches PA, making it increase both in quantity and quality, and I couldn't be happier about it. :)

PA has been the first thing I read every morning for months now, and when I'm bored in some place I even, sometimes, find myself accessing it on my mobile phone just to see what's new on it, knowing that there's always something of interest there (as I've said before, I'm not "blowing my own horn", I'm praising what the other members write... I don't use PA to read my own posts, after all. :D)

Coming soon (maybe even tomorrow): a Planet Atheism FAQ.

No comments: